Having the beautifully elegant Luxe Therapeutic Mat anywhere you need comfort under foot will insure you have the most soft and comfortable mat out there, while enhancing any area in your home or work space. The ultra cushioned matting is made from a super resilient, closed-cell polymeric sponge base that provides exceptional buoyancy to reduce fatigue and has beveled edges to prevent tripping. It is ergonomically designed to stimulate blood flow and prevent fatigue in legs, hips and back, which allows you to stand for long periods of time in total comfort. The woven textile mat comes in four colors, which will coordinate with nearly any home or business décor. Whether you need comfort under foot at work or home, this attractive, well-designed mat will be a great choice for a luxury look and feel.
- Colors: Graphite (Dark Gray), Redwood (Red), Baroque (Brown), Driftwood (Dark Brown)
- Sizes: 2' x 3' or 2' x 6'; 3/4" thickness
- Material: Woven Textile top with sponge backing
- Very comfortable – every step on the mat is absorbed by the microcellular foam base to reduce impact effects. It springs back to deliver energy to the feet and provides a vitality that stimulates good circulation.
- Resilient Closed Cell foam will rebound back into shape - despite the comfortable feel under foot, the foam is uniquely designed to “bounce back” into shape, keeping it looking new
- Luxuriously elegant woven textiles provide a warm, well-appointed look that will add designer appeal to your home, office, or store – anywhere you want stylish comfort under foot.
- Extra wide – the 2’x6’ and 2’x3’ sizes are 26% wider than other leading gel-type mats
- Very safe – beveled edges to prevent tripping on the mat, while creating a sleeker contour
- Ultra stable – the foam backing is designed to stay in place – no skidding on wood or tile floors.
- Very easy to clean and maintain. The woven textile top if very low maintenance – simply shake off dirt, and sponge off any spilled liquids or food
- Ultra “green” – Innovative woven vinyl is UV stable – the deep luxurious colors won’t fade in direct sunlight. It is also Greenguard® Certified, which means virtually no chemical emissions
- Laundry rooms
- Cashier counters
- Craft areas
- Anywhere you stand for long periods of time
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, there may be variations in color between the actual product and your screen. Please be advised that the primary colors are listed above.