This mounting frame/driver assembly was specifically developed as a modular unit to pair with Juno 2" LED Gen 2 trim modules.
- 2 inch aperture recessed downlight is IC rated for insulated or noninsulated applications
- Low profile form factor allows luminaire to fit in 2 x 6 construction
- Designed to provide 50,000 hours of life
- 5 year limited warranty on LED Components.
- No harmful ultraviolet or infrared wavelengths
- No lead or mercury, RoHS compliant
- Choice of dedicated 120 volt driver or universal voltage driver that accommodates input voltages from 120-277 volts AC at 50/60Hz
- Power factor > 0.9
- Dedicated 120 volt driver (120) is dimmable with the use of most incandescent, magnetic low voltage and electronic low voltage dimmers
- Universal voltage driver (MVOLT) is dimmable with the use of most 0-10V protocol dimmers
- Life Rated for 50,000 hours at 70% lumen maintenance.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- 90CRI fixtures are certified to the high efficacy requirements of California T24
- Meets energy code Air Leakage requirements per ASTM E283
- UL and cUL listed for wet locations.
- Includes (2) ½” knock-outs equipped with pryout slots
- Push-in electrical connectors for field connections.
- Remodel style plaster frame installs from below the ceiling and accommodates ceiling thicknesses from ½” to 1”
- For thicker ceilings up to 1 ½”, order 2-JCTA150
- New Construction mounting frame, 2-NCMF, is also available with Patented (US Patent D552,969) Real Nail 3® telescoping bar hangers to position fixture and locate wiring prior to ceiling installation
- Recommend a minimum of 5.5” cavity depth to install properly
- Flexible supply is recommended and non-flexible supply requires top access.